Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines. We are advancing a broad portfolio of DNA vaccines, also known as immunotherapies, to prevent or treat cancers, HIV, hepatitis C virus, and other chronic infectious diseases. Our immunotherapies could potentially protect millions of people from sickness or death from diseases for which there are currently no adequate treatments.
- New technology resolving conventional vaccine limitations that prevent their use against cancers and challenging infectious diseases
- Broad portfolio of proprietary “synthetic DNA vaccines”
- Nine projects in clinical development, six funded by third parties
- Three Phase II clinical studies
- Addressing multi-billion-dollar market opportunities
- Current vaccine market expected to reach $33 billion in 2013
- Funding mix, with grant funding & partnerships, reduces investor risk
- Dominant IP position: synthetic vaccines + electroporation delivery
- Management team and advisors are leaders in DNA vaccines
Electronic delivery of shareholder materials including annual report and proxy
We are pleased to offer our Shareholders the benefits and convenience of electronic delivery, including:
- Elimination of bulky paper documents from your personal files
- Convenient online proxy voting
- The quickest delivery possible of the proxy statement, annual report and related materials to shareholders
- Reduction of printing and mailing costs associated with more traditional delivery methods, which allows us to control expenses in the interest of delivering more value for all our shareholders
For online delivery of shareholder materials, including annual report and proxy, please register here.
Read our corporate profile.
Read our investor presentation.