Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines. We are advancing a broad portfolio of DNA vaccines, also known as immunotherapies, to prevent or treat cancers, HIV, hepatitis C virus, and other chronic infectious diseases. Our immunotherapies could potentially protect millions of people from sickness or death from diseases for which there are currently no adequate treatments.
- Potentially game-changing phase II efficacy data from lead program mid-2014
- Exclusive worldwide partnership with Roche to develop and commercialize products from Inovio’s prostate cancer (INO-5150) and hepatitis B (INO-1800) immunotherapy programs
- Advancing discussions with large pharmaceutical companies regarding partnerships
- Almost $60M in non-dilutive third party R&D grants and expenditures since 2009
- Operating capital through 4Q 2017
- Synthetic DNA vaccines with proprietary delivery technology targeting diseases with multi-billion-dollar markets; designed to extend the powerful capabilities but overcome limitations of conventional vaccines
- Best-in-class T-cell immune responses displaying killing effect against target cells – designed to fight cancers, HIV, hepatitis and other diseases requiring treatment
- Universal antibody immune responses to protect against constantly changing viruses such as influenza
- Favorable safety profile with no serious adverse events in hundreds of subjects to date
- Vaccine market expected to reach $52 billion by 2016, up from $13 billion in 2007
- Dominant global patent position
- Management team and advisors are leaders in the world of vaccines and DNA vaccines
- Recently recognized with Vaccine Industry Excellence Awards for Best Therapeutic Vaccine (for HPV-associated diseases) and Best Early Stage Biotech Company at World Vaccine Congress.
Electronic delivery of shareholder materials including annual report and proxy
We are pleased to offer our Shareholders the benefits and convenience of electronic delivery, including:
- Elimination of bulky paper documents from your personal files
- Convenient online proxy voting
- The quickest delivery possible of the proxy statement, annual report and related materials to shareholders
- Reduction of printing and mailing costs associated with more traditional delivery methods, which allows us to control expenses in the interest of delivering more value for all our shareholders
For online delivery of shareholder materials, including annual report and proxy, please register here.
Read our corporate profile.
Read our investor presentation.
View Inovio Stock Quote & Chart